Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Crew 12-Taos Crew by Mia Anglada

Before I joined Rocky Mountain Youth Corps I noticed that I wasn't doing much to feel proud of myself. Oh, I knew I had to make a change. My life is improving and I can feel a change. Last year was a tought year for me and I;d like to make up for how everything then had an impact now. I was so uncomfortable with my body and I was so deressed and confused.

As I reflect on the days I've been here I've seen such a huge improvement in my behavior, work ehtic, communication and my body. I actually am comfortable with the way I look now and that's something I would not have been able to say if it weren't for RMYC.

My crew is a very hard working crew and we are making a difference. To be honest I feel lik I'm not very smart. But when I'm with the crew all of the intelligence rubs off on me and there is so much that I've learned from the crew and I;m so grateful.

Starting during our second interview I saw all the great opportunities to give back and start making progress in life. They actually take time to help each and every individual. In the mornings we all gather together and try our best as one to push ourselves at PT. We have cleaned so many tons of trash so our Mother Earth could become the beautiful creation she once was.

No comments:

Post a Comment