Thursday, July 1, 2010

Questa YCC Crew, Crew #11

6/18/2010

I learned to work together as a team and how each person plays a special role I learned people can get dehydrated fast and it's my duty to make them drink more H2O and take breaks when necessary.

We have been working on Big Arsenic trail providing cleaner safer and effective space for hikers.

Bugs and heat became a challenge to our crew. We used more bug spray and wore long sleves to cover up bugs and heat.

In the next two weeks I am excited to keep working on Big Arsenic Trail and make it to the bottom safely.

6/24/2010

Swinging picks has helped me get back in shape and PT helps a lot as well.

We have been working on trails at Wild Rivers and have really made a big impact on the trail and the safety of the visitors.

The heat has bee a big challenge since the first day on site. Also, we have gone through many bottles of bug spray trying to fend off the millions of bugs!

I'm excited to go down the river!

No comments:

Post a Comment