Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Questa YCC Crew 7/1/2010

In the last 2 weeks I have seen myself improve in my communication skills. I have saved three hundred dollars from my past two checks, many other skills I learned are being able to use tools properly.

So far this summer we have been working on the hiking trails , bettering it for the community as well as ourselves. We cleaned out an area for the BLM, this area will be used for a concert benefit. The trails we work on benefit the beautiful scenerty we have and attracts fore people.

My crew has faced gnats, rocks falling, and the heat. We finally found a bug spray that repels that gnats. The rocks are gonna fall, so we have done our best of keeping an eye on them. In order to not be too affected by the heat we drink plenty of water and wear sunscreen. We are a pretty tough crew, we help each other through everything.

The next two weeks should be really exciting being that we should be down lower on the trail, hopefully we will be at the springs. I plan on getting more leadership skills in showing people who and what RMYC does.

No comments:

Post a Comment